How to remove Screen Time data from an iPhone is explained here.
Delete Screen Time: Is it Possible?
There is no way to remove Screen Time, which is a pre-installed feature on iOS devices. Only by disabling Screen Time will you be able to remove the data it has collected. When Screen Time is disabled, no longer will the amount of time spent in each app be logged.
To disable Screen Time, simply follow these steps: 1.
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone and select General > Reset.
- Select Screen Time from the drop-down menu.
- You can turn off screen time by clicking Turn Off Screen Time at the bottom of the page. Turn it off by pressing the confirmation button.
What You Should Be Aware Of:
- Remove the history of your Screen Time usage: Turn off-screen time in the settings.
- The data you’ve previously saved will be lost if you turn Screen Time back on again later.
You don’t have to be concerned about Screen Time data if you’ve already turned it off.
How Do You Delete Your iPhone’s Screen Time Data?
By disabling Screen Time, you can clear your device’s history and reset all of the data it has gathered, but you can’t delete any of it. If you ever decide to use Screen Time again, all of your previous settings will be restored.
Once Screen Time has been disabled, you can turn it back on by tapping Turn on Screen Time and following the setup instructions.
Using a password is not an option.
To turn Screen Time off, you’ll need to enter the passcode you created for it. This passcode, however, can still be used to disable Screen Time. Changing the password is required.
- Go to the Screen Time section of the settings menu.
- Once you’ve selected “Change Screen Time Passcode,” tap “Confirm.”
- To reset your password, simply tap Forgot Password.
- Make sure to enter the Apple ID and password you used to set up your Screen Time passcode here.
- Confirm your new password by entering it again.
This new passcode can be used to disable Screen Time. Tap Change Screen Time Passcode > Turn Off Screen Time Passcode to completely disable passcode protection. Once you’ve done that, type in your password to turn it off.
How do you get rid of your iPad’s Screen Time?
Using parental controls like Screen Time, you can make your iPad more kid-friendly. Using the same steps as on an iPhone, you can turn it off. Turn off screen time in the settings.
Please tell me how to remove the Screen Time Banner from my home screen.
The banner will no longer appear on your home screen if Screen Time is enabled and notifications are disabled. In Settings > Notifications, scroll down to the bottom and select Screen Time. In the end, uncheck the box for Allow Notifications.