This article clarifies how to find your iPhone model number utilizing the iOS programming, a number imprinted on your telephone, and how that code means a rendition number.
How Do I Tell Which Model iPhone I Have?
The least demanding method for telling which model iPhone you have is to track down the model number and other data in the gadget’s settings.
What to Know
Find iPhone model number: Settings > General > About and find the model name and number.
On iPhone 7 and prior: Look on the rear of the telephone, beneath the iPhone logo, yet you’ll require something to amplify the message there.
On iPhone 8 and more up to date: The model number is on the upper edge of the SIM card opening. You’ll probably require a magnifier since the text is minuscule.
These guidelines just work on iPhones running iOS 12.2 and more up to date. On the off chance that you can’t move up to iOS 12.2, you’ll have to utilize the guidelines underneath to track down the A-model number on your telephone, then utilize the rundown (additionally beneath) to figure out which iPhone form you have.
- Open Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap About.
- The model name and number ought to show up on that page. If your model number is something besides A-number, you can tap it to see the A-model number.
How Do I Know If My iPhone is 7 or 7 or more?
One more method for seeing whether your iPhone is a 7 or 7 Plus or some other model is to take a gander at the A-model number. Each iPhone has an A-model number, and you can utilize that number to distinguish which iPhone you have. To view the A-model number, you can search in a couple of spots.
On iPhone 7 and prior models, you can look on the rear of your telephone, down at the base. It’s actually weak, and you might require a magnifier to see the composition, yet there you will track down the model number of your telephone alongside the IMEI number.
On iPhone 8 and later gadgets, Apple quit putting the model number on the telephone’s back. All things being equal, you’ll find the model number on the upper side of the SIM plate space with those models. Once more, you might require a magnifier to see the model number, as the text will be little.
Whenever you’ve viewed the A-model number, you can utilize it to sort out what iPhone you have utilizing this rundown of A-models to iPhone variants.
- A2342, A2410, A2412, A2411 – iPhone 12 Pro Max
- A2341, A2406, A2408, A2407 – iPhone 12 Pro
- A2172, A2402, A2404, A2403 – iPhone 12
- A2176, A2398, A2400, A2399 – iPhone 12 mini
- A2275, A2298, A2296 – iPhone SE (2nd generation)
- A2160, A2217, A2215 – iPhone 11 Pro
- A2161, A2220, A2218 – iPhone 11 Pro Max
- A2111, A2223, A2221 – iPhone 11
- A1920, A2097, A2098, A2099, A2100 – iPhone XS
- A1921, A2101, A2102, A2103, A2104 – iPhone XS Max
- A1984, A2105, A2106, A2107, A2108 – iPhone XR
- A1865, A1901, A1902 – iPhone X
- A1864, A1897, A1898 – iPhone 8 Plus
- A1863, A1905, A1906 – iPhone 8
- A1661, A1784, A1785 – iPhone 7 Plus
- A1660, A1778, A1779 – iPhone 7
- A1723, A1662, A1724 – iPhone SE (1st generation)
- A1634, A1687, A1699 – iPhone 6S Plus
- A1633, A1688, A1700 – iPhone 6S
- A1522, A1524, A1593 – iPhone 6 Plus
- A1549, A1586, A1589 – iPhone 6
- A1453, A1457, A1518, A1528, A1530, A1533 – iPhone 5S
- A1456, A1507, A1516, A1529, A1532 – iPhone 5C
- A1428, A1429, A1442 – iPhone 5
- A1325, A1303 – iPhone 4S
- A1349, A1332 – iPhone 4
- A1325, A1303 – iPhone 3GS
- A1324, A1241 – iPhone 3G
- A1203 – iPhone
How Do I Know If My iPhone Is 6 or 6S?
If you don’t know whether your iPhone form is a 6 or 6S or even some other model, then the guidelines above ought to assist you with finding the A-model number, which you can use to find the adaptation of the iPhone you have.
If you aren’t having any karma or can’t see the A-model number on your gadget, you could discover a few hints assuming you figure out how the iPhone 7 is not quite the same as the iPhone 6S. Looking at the manners in which an iPhone 6 is not quite the same as an iPhone 6 Plus would likewise help. Notwithstanding that, Apple has an extraordinary archive that can assist you with recognizing the rendition of the iPhone that you have.
What did the first iPhone cost in the 4GB model?
At the point when Steve Jobs uncovered the first iPhone in 2007, the 4GB model retailed for $499. The 4GB adaptation cost $599. The two models required a two-year agreement.
What number of models are there of the iPhone 6?
The first iPhone 6 had three models: the iPhone 6 16GB, iPhone 6 64GB, and iPhone 6 128GB. There is likewise an iPhone 6S and 6 Plus, which present pressure-delicate 3D touch capacities and motion support.
What are the different iPhone 12 models?
The iPhone 12 series incorporates the iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max. The iPhone 12 series presented a 5G combination, improved photographs, and recordings, and Super Retina XDR, from there, the sky is the limit.