With lots of people stuck at home these days, many are looking for ways to earn money from home without any investment – from college students, stay-at-home spouses, homemakers, retirees, and even businessmen/women who want to do more things on the side.
In fact, there are a number of ways that you can earn money online without investing a single rupee. This way, you don’t have to worry about any financial consequences of risking your money.
Earn Online Money Without Investment
1. Become an Insurance POSP
One of the top ways to earn money online, with zero investment, no time constraints, and working from home, is to become a POSP (Point of Salesperson).
A POSP is an insurance agent who works with an insurance company to sell specific insurance products online. As a POSP Agent, you will be able to help customers choose the right insurance policy for them as per their personal needs.
- Are there any requirements? – The only requirements to become an insurance agent are you must be over 18 years of age and should have completed Class 10. Following this, all you have to do is complete the 15-hour compulsory training offered by the IRDAI to get a General/Life Insurance license.
- How much can you earn? – There is lots of scope in selling different types of policies, and your income would depend on the number of policies you sell. The more policies you sell, the faster you can earn a high income.
So, anybody with an aptitude for selling can become a POSP Agent, as long as you have a smartphone and a good internet connection. You can find out more about the steps, requirements, and regulations for becoming a POSP agent here.
2. Through Freelancing
Freelance work is one of the most popular ways to make money online, and you do not need any investment to start this work. All you need to do is identify a few key portals and register yourself as a freelancer. Then you need to market your skills to potential clients by sharing some sample work.
- Are there any requirements? – If you’re good at writing, programming, editing, designing, or a number of other skills, then you can make money online by becoming a freelancer. These days, many businesses are increasingly handing out smaller tasks to freelancers.
- How much can you earn? – Based on the kind of work you offer, you can easily find high-paying gigs as a freelancer.
Some of the top freelancing sites include that offer genuine work:
3. Selling Homemade Items
This is another way you can make easy money from home with no monetary investment. All you need are the raw materials for your products, like cooking ingredients, or craft supplies. These include products like baked goods, healthy snacks, scented candles, wall hangings, table mats, and décor items.
- Are there any requirements? – If you have skills in the fields of arts and crafts or cooking, it is quite simple to sell your homemade products online.
- How much can you earn? – Depending on the products you sell, your marketing skills, and the selling partner site you opt for, you can even set your products at high prices.